I went to the Aurora (WV) Ramp Dinner on April 27th. This one is put on by the local Fire Department. They served a good sized serving of ramps and they tasted great. They also had cornbread with ramps. I took that home and ate it the next day.
The people were really friendly and I met a nice couple from Grafton. They know some of my husband's relatives there.
I ran into David Sypolt, a State Senator from the 14th District. He grew up in my hometown but lives in Kingwood now. He was "politicking" and bussing tables.
I wore my new "got ramps?" t-shirt and received a lot of comments on it. I sell them over at CafePress.




1 comment:
Don't hate me! I have tagged you on my site. Please play... ok? www.bonaircat.blogspot.com.
I also wanted to invite you to check out www.virginiaknits.blogspot.com (there is an event scheduled for June 15 in WV that you may want to attend if you can - sounds like fun).
Cathy (ravelry id bonaircat)
Post a Comment