I was trying to document my 60th year by taking a picture every day. I was putting pictures of Chip on here and a bluebird figurine on a project 365 site. Anyhow, I tried to take a picture of Chip on a fence post right as a snow storm hit. The wind blew him off and I couldn't find him. It got windier and colder and I had to give up. This was in West Virginia, where I was living with my elderly mother. I was upset about this and quit taking pictures of the bluebird also.
On April 2, 2015, I was cleaning off the homeschool bookshelf at the house in Maryland and found Chip. He was a bit beat up which was no surprise. I was pretty sure he had fallen in a large crack in the driveway. Not sure how Freddie moved an object that far but I'm sure he did it.
He had moved smaller objects before, like a key to an apartment I rent out. That winter I had found 3 rather large rocks in the yard on different occasions. One day, my friend and helper, Bob, showed up with a large rock and said he found it on the bank behind the house. I told him about the other 3 I had found in that area. The hubby found a large rock on the bird bath a the house in Maryland also. I can't explain how these somewhat heavy rocks showed up in strange place other than Freddie had put them there. Anyhow, I'm sure Freddie found Chip and moved him to Maryland.
My year of pictures was broken. I didn't start back up. I guess I thought I should explain why I stopped my blog, not that anyone other than me reads it. Maybe I will chronicle my 65th year.
"If we listen, the dead will speak to us. They will come to us. They will counsel us. They will fill us with their love." ~ Patti Smith




No comments:
Post a Comment